What we do
As the Alliance, we aim to:
- Build on the strong partnership ethos already in evidence throughout Manchester
- Work collaboratively to meet the demands of the shifting education policy landscape and the challenge of increasing demands and responsibilities for schools
- Be innovative and help place Manchester at the forefront of educational excellence
- Be non-parochial in drawing in ideas and developing best practice initiatives across the City, including a focus on the particular demands of the Manchester urban context.
- Draw on the cultural, creative, technological and economic heritage and on-going excellence across the City and region to better connect schools and pupils to inspiration, aspiration, employment and skills.